Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How can you style your hair with a curler/straightner and/or strong hairspray?

I love styling my hair (I wear a uniform to school so that's all I really have) but I'm running out of styles and all I have is and ISO Beauty curler/straightner and strong hold hairspray. Can you help?



P.S. I prefer curling my hair and I can't use the hairspray that often.How can you style your hair with a curler/straightner and/or strong hairspray?
1. straighten your hair then put it in a low side pony

2. straighten your hair then put it in a low side pony then put two fingers in between your pony and flip the bottom upand pinch it with you fingers then pull it throught the hole

3. sleep in braids with hair wet use hairspray in morning and undo the braids

4. curl your hair with a straigtener go to youtube for a how-to

No comments:

Post a Comment