Thursday, October 28, 2010

Permanent Hair Straightening?

I have relatively curly hair. If I brush it out it will be wavy, or I can crinkle it up when it’s wet so when it dries it’s full of big curls. I use a straightner because though I like my curly hair- I love straight hair. I feel that it looks better and it’s easier to brush and manage. My only issue is that by the end of the day I get these little waves in it and “fly-aways” where pieces start to get a mind of their own and try to curl up. Especially in summer with all the humidity in the air. My hair looks terrible when it comes in contact with water and if I’m ever out on a rainy day I freak out! I would love to be able to just get a little wet and not have to worry about my hair rising up. I’m contemplating a permanently straightening my hair at a salon. Where can you get this done? The only places I have that do hair is Walmart and Super-cuts. Haha. Will either of these places do what I want or will I need to look elsewhere? I know there is something about a relaxer vs the other sort of straightening that is permanent. Anyone get any of these done? How long does it last? How much does it cost? After the 1st few days (when you cant wash it) Can you go into the water (the beach or misty rain) and have your hair stay straight? I want to not have to worry so much about my hair further than the bathroom! Haha XD Thank you for reading! I look forward to the comments! Permanent Hair Straightening?
GET THE SEMI PERMINENT RELAXERS THAT JUST LAST 2-3 MONTHS. YOU HAVE THE SMAE PROBLEM LIKE ME, IN THE SUMMER I HATE MY CURLY HAIR CAUSE IT MAKES ME ALL HOT AND IT ALWAYS GET WET WHETHER IM SWIMMING OR JUST SWEATING



BUT ANYWAYS, DONT GET PERMANENT RELAXERS BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET THAT THEIR IS NO TURNING BACK BECAUSE YOUR HAIR WILL NOT BE THE SAME UNTIL YOU GROW OUT YOUR HAIR OVER AGAIN AND THAT TAKES YEARS



SEMI PERMINENT IS GOOD FOR THE SUMMER CAUSE YOU COULD HAVE IT STRAIGHT AND THEN IT WILL JUST TURN BACK TO NORMAL BY THE TIME IT WILL BE WINTERPermanent Hair Straightening?
i've really never heard of this being done before. its intresting.

but honestally i have natural straight hair and trying to curl it is a pain in the *** and i envy girls with curly hair that can do more with it than just have it flat.



have you ever tried straightning cream in your hair? or straightning shampoo and conditioner?



if you haven't you should try using somthing like that.

i know that sun silk has all 3 products that might help. i know that it works for my friend, but her hair isn't drastically curly.



try it maybe?
  • howtoberomanticwithmygirlfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment