Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How to make your hair straighter?

i dry my hair and its pretty straight but i use a hair straightner too. but the end of my hair curls and i'm in love with my friend's hair all her has to do it dry it. is there anyway to make my hair really straight and not curl?How to make your hair straighter?
after you get out the shower, use straightening cream from frizz ease. blow dry your hair straight, then straighten it and it will stay all day.How to make your hair straighter?
chemical relaxers
chemical relaxers. im pretty sure you can get it done at a salon for pretty cheap. and i know what you mean, I dry my hair then straighten it (i have natural beach wave hair) but as soon as I take another shower, its back to normal! i love my friends straight hair too!



good luck(:

No comments:

Post a Comment