Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do u make your hair grow if u have a bald spot?

i got a bald spot and the hospital is being slow and wont tell me how to make my hair grow fast...

my hair stylist said to drop some stress like stressing over guys or exs and she said for that to happen to turn off my fone at 9 or wen i come home and not turning it on till im gettin ready the next day and that actually did help with stress but i still need my hair to grow back (because i like styling my hair i usually style it everyday) and that's another thing she said cut it out of my week or cut it down but wit my hair going away i feel like i gotta style it so no one will notice and the only one that has notice is this girl that i grew up wit becuase i said idk how to get rid of it!

so does anyone know any products or methods to make my hair grow!!!

i use these products daily

Thermasilk heat activated mouse ultra thin hair for volume

LOREAL studio perfect fic ultra fine hair spray finishing hairspray clean, non sticky appication wit humigity protection Extra Hold

Herbal essences long term shampoo for long hir with a fusion of red raspberry

Herbal essences long term conditioner for long hir with a fusion of red raspberry

um... I use a criper at 375 degrees

um.. a pretty hot straightner

and sometimes a curling irion at stylist 25

sometimes i use green tea shampoo

but seriously i need help with my hair i miss it :(How do u make your hair grow if u have a bald spot?
rogainHow do u make your hair grow if u have a bald spot?
there is nothing that can make your hair grow faster no matter what anyone tells you. It just takes time. hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. sorry i know it's not what you want to hear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment