Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sedu 1 1/2'; questions. folica.com?

okay so i am looking for a new straightner because my old one broke. i looked at all the reviews on folica and it seems to me the sedu is the best. what do you think about sedu?? its expensive, so i want to make sure itll work really well. i have medium-thick hair and its wavy (i have ringlets) and the 1 1/2 is best rated so, i was wondering do the 1'; models work the same? i dont know how much id use it to curl but i like to think id have that option. how good is folica? (shipping, ect.) are you happy with your sedu? thanks!!Sedu 1 1/2'; questions. folica.com?
The Sedu is expensive, but definitely worth it. I have both the 1 1/2 inch and the Sedu Revolution and I love them both dearly. In my experience Sedu is definitely the best and everyone I use it on loves the flat iron! The Sedu works on all types of hair, and it will work on your beautiful thick ringlets as well. The 1 inch model performs the same, and in my opinion is actually better. The smaller plates mean more consistent heating, meaning better, quicker results. But both work very well. If you want style which flips, waves, and curls, the Sedu Revolution is the way to go.



Now about Folica . . . I absolutely love the website. The sales, the appearance, the prices, and products this is by far my favorite hair product and tool website. Incredible customer service, and free shipping for purchases $50 and up. It took four days for my packages to arrive, but it really depends where you live. In fact, they sent me the link which showed when the package was shipped and when it will arrive. Absolutely amazing Folica.



Am I happy? Hm . . . OF COURSE!!! I love my Sedu hair tools and I have tried many other brands before. And thanks to Folica, if you don't like it the product, you can return within 30 days for a full money back guarantee.



HAPPY STYLINGSedu 1 1/2'; questions. folica.com?
simple and easy solution!



go to a few different hair salons and browse for a flat iron.

get the a CHI one.

it works amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment