Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How often do you straighten you hair?

And also, is it possible to curl your hair with a straightner ?

Thanks.How often do you straighten you hair?
Uhm, a few times a month. I'm not like those girls that straighten their hair everyday. And besides it takes me forever to straighten it. I have a lot of hair..and its thick and curly. Yes, it's possible. Done it many times :)How often do you straighten you hair?
i dont know if its possible or not

i like my hair just the way it is
i always straighten my hair when i have something important to do so i don't look a mess. yes it is possible to curl your hair with a straightner
I don't think it is possible to use a straightener to curl your hair. If you notice, curling irons are shaped like a rod, with no edges so curling would be smooth while straightening irons are flat.
i like straighting my hair every day and also you can curl your hair with a straighter but it wont make it really curling i use mine too curl my ends out .....
I do it every day, and I love it! I know is not the best thing for the hair but I really feel like a mess if I don't. You need to have good straightner, not a cheap one bc if not you'll kill you hair (even more!).



And yes, you can curl it too, it actually looks so cute. But you need to have an straightner like GHD or something like that, which are thin and curl on the edges. You just have to take a lock of hair and roll it up on around the straightner.... Have a look! http://www.ghdhair.com/us/
i like to straighten my hair everyday........you put some kind of oil on that says to use for hot things

thats so your hair wont get burned...plus makes your hair REALLY SOFT here's the one i mean



http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/7a/a/AAAACx-4nL8AAAAAAHqlXA.jpg



hope i helped



and yeah it is possible
I straighten mine everyday. In the summer time I let it curl sometimes, but not often.

And you can curl your hair with a straightener, just look it up on youtube. There are ';how to'; videos.
I never straighten my hair unless I have to, because it is really bad for you hair and can damage it a lot. Yes, you can curl your hair with a straighter. look it up on youtube, they have tons of techniques. Goood luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment